8/08/2007

I hate spam!

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP dildo celebrex bluetooth wireless bluetooth
What's up with all this spam in my blog???? They are all over the comments I get. I guess there are keywords that trigger these spams to show on my blog! I wonder what those keywords really are...I guess I can't really blame the system as I chose to use this tool and so I have to be ok with getting spams as a part of it. But one thing I still have serious issues with is people I know spamming me! I still can't figure out why some people are so stupid to forward emails such as "spread the luck to 20 people to stay lucky", "Bill Gates sharing his fortune, so forward this email to get a piece of his fortune", "Don't buy Lancome products they will kill you", "forward this email to 10 people or you'll be miserable for the rest of your life!" etc, etc. What are these people really thinking??? Don't they see how they are being fooled? ... astaghforallah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home