8/03/2007

Grumpy!

I feel like I have many different lives and sometimes I forget which life I’m living in – I have different moods and sometimes I get lost in my own moods, and can’t figure out if I’m happy, sad or mad! I do go up and down like everyone else, but I choose not to write during down times – I think everyone has got their own pile of issues to deal with that reading Sanaz’s complaints is not the most exciting thing in the world. But I have to break my rule this time. Right now I am mad and I want to write because it’s killing me! I’m on the plane back to Seattle and it is Friday, so I basically lost my Friday night because of work! There is this big fat woman snoozing on my left, and is taking half of my space! The guy in front of me has pushed his seat all the way back and jammed up my knees. My toes are also curled up because I had to put my stuff under the seat in front of me since there was no more room left on the plane! The worst is this guy to my right with his horrible stinky breath L Every time he takes a deep breath mikham bekooboonam too saresh! Ok, I’m done! No more complaining about life!! Haha – I admit this is not the downest of my down times, but I’m very grumpy!! Oh, and one more thing I just remembered, before I left on Tuesday I saw these little flying ants around one of my windows so I bet they are all over my place now enjoying a little get together during my absence! Ugh! Life is difficult!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sanazi,

Well done hiding you other side! it unknown even to me.

s

6/8/07 07:22  
Blogger sanazi said...

hehe...I guess that's the gemini side of me :)

7/8/07 09:11  
Blogger Anahita said...

The little bird brought me a message that Sanazi is experiencing another down time tonight. Hey, think about the bright side. At least the little flying ants are gone:)

22/8/07 23:09  
Blogger Shaghayegh said...

hich nazari nadaram vaseye in!

30/8/07 23:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home